Do you have a child or teen who loves art? 

But, you're probably struggling to find high quality, awesome art classes in your area. Of course you want to help your child develop their gifts and skills! But for most people, hiring an artist to give their child private art lessons isn't an option. 

It can be so frustrating! There are dance, sports, and music lessons galore, but the kids who are passionate about art usually get left out, especially since schools are cutting arts classes. This is devastating to those artistic kids who feel overlooked since they hardly ever get their chance to shine and share their gift! Since you're here, I can tell you are someone who cares about your student (or yourself!) getting a great education that includes the arts...

So, here's the GREAT NEWS! 

I'm an experienced artist and Art teacher AND...I am currently working on developing an amazing video course: "Get Art Smarts!" My mission to to provide tweens, teens and even adults with a chance to take high quality, foundational art class at their own pace, in their own home!! 

I separate my lessons into three categories. In "Get Art Smarts" your student will master:
  • important foundational Art Concepts
  • the basics of how to use all the major Art Mediums
  • characteristics/artists of each major Art History period
I integrated all three into a complete, comprehensive curriculum where the knowledge and skills in each lesson, builds upon what they learned in the lessons before. After all, you wouldn't teach a kid algebra before addition! But, all the time, people hodge-podge random art lessons together from Pinterest and YouTube, and there is no foundation of knowledge and skills for the students to grow on. They end up discouraged and feeling like they are bad at art, when really, they just haven't gotten the beginning skills like they need to! That's what I am here to fix. *high five!*

Best of all, the concepts are easy to understand and entertaining because of all the silly examples, dances, and songs that help cement the students' learning. By the time a student finishes Get Art Smarts, they will know how to draw correctly, how to use oil pastels, be able to recognize the major Art pieces of the Renaissance...and LOTS more! That's just the tip of this artsy iceberg. :)

These lessons are ideal for homeschooling families--and since you homeschooling families have plenty on your plates (taking care of a family AND completely handling their education! You are amazing!!)...let me take the prep and stress out of one school subject by providing excellent Art lessons for your kids!

I developed my curriculum while teaching middle school and high school students as a public school teacher. My students would go from having little to no art skills, to becoming confident artists, full of art smarts. And, we'd have a blast on the way! :) My feedback from administrators, parents, and students has been super positive!

And during the past 8 years, I've tested my lessons while teaching in community center classes, large church groups of adults and teens, one-on-one lessons and group classes in my home, teaching homeschooling families, ladies' nights, etc.

After a while, I couldn't keep up with the demand of everyone interested in taking art classes, (YAY! PEOPLE LOVE LEARNING ART!!!😄) especially since raising my own three little boys is a busy job!! So, I decided to make video classes that would be available for families to purchase, so you can take my art lessons from anywhere, at YOUR OWN PACE. *praise hands!* I can charge much less than I have to for my private, one-on-one art lessons, since I don't have to physically BE there--BUT!--you're getting the same great material and lessons! And, you can't pause an art lesson to go grab a snack, but you CAN pause a video! 😜 (So, go grab those chocolate chip cookies!)

I know parents are BUSY PEOPLE--I'm happy to take the stress away from driving your kids to ONE MORE PLACE. For their art lessons, they just grab their supplies, hop on a computer to watch the instructional video, then got off the screen and get going on their project! :) No carpooling, no missing dinner with the family, and no tricky scheduling.

My course will be available for purchase on the easy/convenient learning platform, Thinkific.

Until it's finished, sign up for my *VIP Insider Party* (just look in the column on the right) to get the intro lesson FREE to see if my teaching style is right for you or your kiddo! 

Signing up means you'll also be the FIRST to know when the lessons are launched! (psst!...AND to get the lower introductory price.) Booyah! While you're here, feel free to check out a few of my art pieces in my artwork gallery from the graphic above. :)

Thanks for being here, friend! :)
-Amy